8:00 AM – 9:00 AM – Registration / Morning Snacks
9:00 AM – 9:50 AM
Welcome – Special Guests – Introduction of US CPTED Association Directors – Introduction of Sponsors / Vendors
10:00 AM – 10:50 AM
“ISO 22341 - The New CPTED Standard and How to Implement”
Mark Schreiber, CPP, CPD Safeguard Consulting
In 2021, a revolutionary new ISO standard was released that was the first to address the practice of CPTED. To address the international demand for this standard, groups of CPTED professionals across the globe convened to provide input and modifications to this document to advance it to the useful document that it is today. In this session, one of the lead contributors to this standard, Mark Schreiber, CPD, will give the history of this standard and its process, and the role that his team representing ASIS International performed. In addition to reviewing the challenges of an international CPTED standard, Mr. Schreiber will also review the document itself, explaining the purpose of each section of the document and how it can be practically implemented for any organization.
11:00 AM – 11:50 AM
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM – Lunch on your own
1:00 PM – 1:50 PM – Presentation TBA
2:00 PM – 2:50 PM – Presentation TBA
3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
“Community Planning & CPTED Panel Session”
The practice of CPTED by those in professional roles supporting communities, cities, municipalities, and other groups of citizens. This includes City Planners, Non-Profit companies, Community Planning Professionals/Consultants, Law Enforcement, etc.
4:30 PM – Summit Announcements
- 50-minute session (including Q&A) on a single topic with one or more presenters.
- Two 25-minute sessions (including Q&A) covering two different topics with one or more
- A 50-minute session topic-specific panel discussion.
Sign Up for Membership today!
- Professional Recognition
- Access to education and training
- Networking opportunities
- Access to the membership directory
- Improve your professional profile
- Memberships discounts
- Access to the US CPTED Association Library
- Certificate of membership
- Opportunities to give back to the CPTED community
- Supporting the US CPTED Association mission